We can provide paint party entertainment for your fundraising event at one of our listed Venues or your Venue, allowing your customers and volunteers to participate in all the FUN while giving back to your cause at the same time! You can elect to make this a Private Event or a Public Event.
Your fundraiser may include Auctions and Raffles to increase your fundraising efforts. You can invite Non-Painters to attend the event Free (OR Pay at the Door) in order to maximize your donations.
Call Us with questions and to schedule your fundraising entertainment. All fundraisers are a minimum of $45 per person painting on 16×20 canvas with $10 per person going toward the non-profit organization after the completed event. You may elect to raise the event fee to gain additional donations, however, the minimum guarantee and prepaid requirement are the same (see below). Fundraising Payouts will be paid after minimums are reached.
ONE STEP FURTHER:
Additional donations to your fundraisers are available from individual parties which are Secured within 14 calendar days and Completed within 60 days from your fundraising event, when the private party host provides a specific code, we can provide you prior to your event, and they provide prior to securing their paint party. We will donate $5 per painter for these parties.
NON-PROFIT (WITH 501 (c3) Tax ID)
There is a 15-painter minimum.
NON-PROFIT (WITHOUT 501 (c3) Tax ID)
There is a 20-painter minimum.
1. Non-Profit companies will need to pay Paint Palooza directly prior to the event for the minimum required or minimum guaranteed number of painters, per the contract.
2. All painters/attendees waive all rights, including copyrights, to all videos & pictures taken at the party, and all advertising materials. See Terms & Conditions.
FOR PROFIT FUNDRAISERS
Paint Palooza only donates to non-profit organizations, however, a Paint Party can help to get the word out for your organization/cause. Auctions are a great way to achieve your financial goals. These fundraisers will be handled as a private paint party. A Paint Palooza fundraiser representative can offer suggestions to help you increase your profits to go with your Paint Party … Just ask for the Fundraiser consultant when you call 210-481-6144.
Paint Palooza has participated in fundraising efforts for the following Non-Profit Organizations:
TXHR (Texas Husky Rescue)
Q1. What is required to schedule a fundraising event?
A1. The following items are required to schedule a fundraising event:
1. A $160 deposit to guarantee 15 or 20 painters (see below). Deposit is applied towards final payout or refunded if event is canceled a minimum of 14 calendar days prior to event date. Event date may be rescheduled only 1 time (a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the initial event date). A reschedule fee may apply.
2. Paint Party Contract
3. A Tax-Exempt Certification letter must be emailed to email@example.com.
4. A completed Advertising Plan of Action must be provided prior to scheduling the event on our calendar.
Q2. Can Painters pay individually?
A2. Painters should pay the fundraising company which will pay Paint Palooza directly.
Q3. What size canvas will be used?
A3. Painters will paint on 16″ x 20″ canvases in up to a 2 hr event. The length of the event will generally depend on the painting selected. Please advise, prior to selecting your painting, if there will be any time limitations for painting instruction.
Q4. Will Paint Palooza advertise to help increase attendance?
A4. ALL paid advertisement is at the organization’s expense. If desired, Paint Palooza can share some ideas to assist with your promotions. Paint Palooza cam announce public fundraisers on all social media outlets, however, all images must be created by the organization for Paint Palooza to share on its platforms. Note: See Cancellation Policy in the Policy tab regarding deposit refund requirements.